Sierra's adoption

Monday, March 27, 2006


March 27, 2006 Yesterday was our one month anniversary since Sierra's Gotcha Day and today is our one month anniversary since we offically adopted her. It seems as if she has been here forever and it also seems as if all the time in China just happened. She contiues to be doing well. She loves to make others laugh. She is such a blessing in our lives. We are so honored to be able to be her parents. After all the delays and hills and valleys........YES I would do it again to bring her home again!!!!!!!!!!!!! To those of you that I have not seen since this wonderful advent in our lives trust me I will be visiting. Matter of fact I was planning on visiting my wonderful school family in Manito on Tuesday the 28th....as long as weather is not a problem. Doctor's office visits and other appointments are now behind us with the extra time for Sierra to see where mommy works and to meet all the wonderful people who supported for her to come home!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home