Sierra's adoption

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2nd Gotcha Day Anniversary!!!!

The wonderful moment when we first met Sierra in person!! Oh she was so scared and so was Mommy!!!
The little girl just less than an hour later let me hold her as she begins the grieving of her old life into her forever family. To this day it breaks my heart when I think of all the hardship she had in her life at such a young age!!!
Sierra's favorite memory with us in China was in the play room!! She to this day asks if she can go back to China so she can play in the playroom. I keep telling her that it would be an expensive play date!!
The three of us just a couple days before we came home!!! A little more comfortable Sierra!!!
Two year later our little girl has shown us the sweet, funny and loving side that they did not include on her file. She loves to make us and others laugh and she has such a contagious smile!! The last two years have been so awesome and we feel so honored and blessed that God chose us to be her parents and family. She has given to us more than we can ever give her.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Rawr said…

    congrats!
    I've just found your blog today and I'm soo happy that you are sharing your experince online about adopting. Because where I used to work there this lady who would buy chinese clothing for her two adopted daughters, they are twins,and she said that she adopted them and that made me wanted to adopt children when I get older.
    Serra shes such a beautiful girl now!
    congrats again!

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See Here or Here

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Mother of 2 Angels said…

    love this

     

Post a Comment

<< Home