Sierra's adoption

Monday, January 16, 2006

September 13, 2005....Well, I got everything state certified, copied, and sent to the Chinese Consulate today but I ended up taking a full day off. Let's put it this way I was in Springfield twice by noon today!! One of our papers from our local police department could not be certified because of notary. It had an expired date and they would not take it. I was determine to get this papers sent out today so I traveled back to Creve Coeur had the police station fix it while I was on the phone with Springfield to make sure the notary was current and had the correct information before I travel back down there. They were so helpful...Creve Coeur Police and the office in Springfield! As you can guess I was in tears!! Nothing was going to slow this process down if I can help it!! Well, it is done and sent. We should get these back within the next week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home